The ICDE95/ TecfaMOO Tour
- Time: 10:00am (EDT) = 16:00 MET (Switzerland)
- Date and place: June 22 1995 at tecfamoo.unige.ch 7777
- This event takes place within the
"DU session on MOOs"
at the ICDE 95 On-line conference. (Session 5 : Open House(s) at Real time Learning Environments)
This session invites participants to engage in real time discussion in an educational Moo's and
Muds. Participants will be invited to meet at Diversity University for an educational tour and
tutorials on learning and teaching using MOO.
This event is organized as an "Open House":
Note that we do not believe in too much in-moo documentation. For structured
information we rather use our WWW pages (see below).
- You can chat with Kaspar (Daniel Schneider, the initator of the project) at
the Arrival Station of TecfaMOO
- Chat with Colin about what we do at TECFA with our students:
To get there, type 'UC', then 'TECFA'
- Chat with Sandrine about our virtual meeting space for researchers
in education technology. To get there, type 'UC', then 'EduTech'
- Visit the MOOseum (our future MOO training center) or visit the rooms
around this arrival area for builders information.
- Or just wander around and page us with questions
If you want to discuss about technical issues related to TecfaMOO, please
consult a member of our Wizard team.
The TecfaMOO is a Virtual Space for Educational Technology, Education,
Research and Life at TECFA, School of Psychology and Education,
University of Geneva, Switzerland. See the
TecfaMOO Project WWW page
for details or have a look at the short Tecfa information page
UP to the TecfaMOO project page (please explore those pages a bit)