The Project Team
The TecfaMOO Project is highly international. It's main contributors from
the MOO world are:
within TECFA, persons involved in the project are (for the moment):
- K. Block, Computer Consultat, Los Angeles
- Richard Godard a.k.a. Janus,
- Terrence M. Drozdowski (aka xymox) Arizona State University, Phoenix.
- Jenifer Tennison (aka Ria), Nottingham University, UK.
The Wizard Team
The TecfaMOO exists thanks to our international
"wiz-team", in chronological order:
They devote may hours of their time to this server and deserve
our highest recognition.
- Gustavo Glusman
(Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot, Israel ) maintains our communication links with the other educational MOOs.
The Administrator Team
The main tasks of administrators is to lead research projects, provide users with assistance, coordinate education projects, etc.
- Patrick Jermann (aka Colin): special projects
- Sandrine Tognotti (aka Sandrine): educational technology communities
- Daniel Schneider (aka Daniel, Kaspar): Project coordinator, TecfaMOO wizard by self-appointment ;)
- David Traum (aka David) Bootnap Experiments
- Thora, private building
- Thomas Wehrle (aka Tom) Psychologists
- Dave Emery: Forest Campus and "junior" visitors
We also would like to thank:
- Ken Schweller, for mainting his wide range of educational artifacts!
- DaveM from Diversity University MOO for porting over (and maintaing) things like the Generic Hypertext/Tutorial Room, the Generic Notice Board, etc.
- Ice, for porting over the walking algorithm
- Ringer, for porting over Ken's Tutorial Room and for advice
- Dave Emery (A 14year old wizzard from the USA), for building (and
programming) the "Forest Campus"
UP to the TecfaMOO project page