Next: Workshop TOP page
Up: Workshop TOP page
Previous: Workshop TOP page
For people interested in History:
The Workshop Call for Participation is
- An email list of participants and other people who have shown interest
- Contributors who did not manage to get into the conference may attend the
- For those who need hotel and transportation:
Workshop-only participants are strictly on their own. I will
give some assistance (pointers) but won't do any reservations, etc.
The Tourist Office is located in an international city and is
equiped to help you. Just insist for getting a cheap hotel if
you want one. Regular conference participants are in hotels
in the CHF 200/300 price range (I can't get discount for you).
Hotels and Cars
- How to get there:
- For Maps, consult the CERN
- For Geneva Maps: see for instance
- Public Transportation to CERN:
Take the number 15 bus (from Rond Point de Plainpalais near the
main University buildings or from the Train Station). The trip
will last about 30 minutes and will cost CHF 2.-. Have small change
ready and buy your ticket before entering the bus. Frequency:
every 3-8 minutes daytime, every 15 minutes after 19:00.
- Don't hesitate to email corrections, gripes, etc. for this page
to Daniel Schneider, <email@example.com>. Since
currently, I am totally swamped with other work, email messages and
other things, a message may get lost or forgotten. Shout if I didn't
reply to a question after 2-3 days or if it is urgent.