A: "Traditional CBT"
- Merrill M.D & Li Z. (1989) An instructional Design Expert System. Journal of Computer-Based Instruction, Vol. 16, 3, pp. 95-101.
B: Intelligent tutoring systems and advanced learning environments
- Anderson, J., Boyle, C., Farrell, R. & Reiser, B. (1987). "Cognitive principles in the design of computer tutors", in P. Morris (ed.), Modeling Cognition. NY: John Wiley.
- Anderson, J.R (1984) Cognitive Psychology and Intelligent Tutoring. Proceedings of the Cognitive Science Society Conference, Boulder, Colorado, pp. 37-43.
- Burton, R.T. (1982) Diagnosing bugs in a simple procedural skill. In Sleeman, D.H. and Brown J.S. (Eds) Intelligent Tutoring Systems. Academic Press, London
- Clancey, W.J (1993) Guidon-Manage Revisited: A Socio-Technical Systems Approach.
- Journal of Artificial Intelligence in Education, vol. 4,1, pp. 5-30.
- Collins, A and Brown, J. S. (1988) The Computer as a Tool for Learning through Reflection. in H. Mandl and A. Lesgold (Eds), Learning Issues for Intelligent Tutoring Systems. (pp. 1-18). New York: Springer Verlag.
- Roschelle, J. (1990) Designing for Conversations. Paper presented at the AAAI Syymposium on Knowledge-Based Environments for Learning and Teaching, Standford,CA, March 90.
- Roschelle, J. & Teasley S.D. (1995) The construction of shared knowledge in collaborative problem solving. In C.E. O'Malley (Ed), Computer-Supported Collaborative Learning. (pp. 69-197). Berlin: Springer-Verlag
- Self, J.A. (1989) The case for formalising student models (and intelligent tutoring systems generally). Paper given at the 4th Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Education, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Terveen, L.G.. Wroblewski, D.A. & Tighe S.N. (1991) Intelligent Assistance through Collaborative Manipulation. Proceedings of the International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI-91). pp. 9-14. Sidney, Australia.
C: Collaboration, communication and virtual environments, Situated action, shared and distributed cognition
- Ackermann Edith (1994), "Direct and Mediated Experience: Their Role in Learning", in R. Lewis and P. Mendelsohn (eds.) Lessons from Learning, Amsterdam: North-Holland, (IFIP TC3/WG3.3 Working Conference 1993), 13-22.
- Ackermann, Mark, S. (1994b). Augmenting the Organizational Memory: A Field Study of Answer Garden. In Proceedings of the ACM Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work (CSCW'94), pages 243-252
- Bruckman, A. et Resnick, M. (1993). Virtual Professional Community: Results from the MediaMOO Project. In Third Internation Conference on Cyberspace, Austin, Texas
- Clark, H.H., & Marshall, C.R. (1981) Definite reference and mutual understanding. in A.K. Joshi, B. L. Webber & I.A. Sag (Eds) Elements of discourse understanding (pp. 10-63). Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- Clark, H.H., & Brennan S.E. (1991) Grounding in Communication. In L. Resnick, J. Levine & S. Teasley (Eds.), Perspectives on Socially Shared Cognition (127-149). Hyattsville, MD: American Psychological Association.
- Dillenbourg, P., & Self, J.A. (1992) A computational approach to socially distributed cognition. European Journal of Psychology of Education, 3 (4), 353-372.
- Dillenbourg, P., Mendelsohn P & Schneider D. (1994) The distribution of pedagogical roles in an intelligent learning environment. In B. Lewis and P. Mendelsohn (Eds) Lessons From Learning (pp. 199-216). Amsterdam: North-Holland (IFIP)
- Dillenbourg, P. (to appear) Distributing cognition over brains and machines. In S.Vosniadou, E. De Corte, B. Glaser & H. Mandl (Eds), International Perspectives on the Psychological Foundations of Technology-Based Learning Environments. Hamburg: Springer-Verlag.
- Farmer, F. R., Morningstar, C., et Crockford, D. (1994). From Habitat to Global Cyberspace. In Proceedings from CompCon '94. IEEE Computer Society.
- Gay, G. et Lentini, M. (1995). Use of Communication Resources in a Networked Collaborative Design Environment. Journal of Computer-Mediated Communication, 1(1)
- Harasim Linda, Hiltz, S.R., Teles, L., & Turoff, M. (1994), Learning Networks: A Field Guide. Cambridge: MIT Press.
- Harasim Linda (1993), "Collaborating in Cyberspace: Using Computer Conferences as a Group Learning Environment", Interactive Learning Environments, 3, 119-130.
- Hiltz, S.R. (1993), The Virtual Classroom, Norwood, NJ: Ablex.
- Kafai, Yasmin & Resnick, Mitchel (1995). eds. Constructionism in Practice: Designing, Learning and Thiniking in a Digital World, Erlbaum.
- Moyse, R. & Elsom-Cook, M. (1992) Knowledge Negotiation. London: Academic Press
- Pea, R.D. (1993a) Learning scientific concepts throuhg material and social activities: conversational analysis meets conceptual change. Educational psychologist, 28 (3), pp. 265-277.
- Pea, R.D. (1993b) Practices of distributed intelligence and designs for education. In G. Salomon (Ed) Distributed Cognition. Cambridge University Press, New York.
- Resnick, L.B. (1991) Shared Cognition: Thinking as Social Practice. In L. Resnick, J. Levine and S. Teasley. Perspectives on Socially Shared Cognition (pp. 1-22). Hyattsville, MD: American Psychological Association.
- Suchman L.A. (1987) Plans and Situated Actions. The problem of human-machine communication. Cambridge University Press. Cambridge.
D: Learning Theories and Instructional Design
- Aronson, Dennis T., & Leslie J.Briggs, (1983). "Contributions of Gagné and Briggs to a Prescriptive Model of Instruction", in Reigeluth, C.M. (1983) (e.d). Instructional Design Theories and Models: An Overview of their Current Status. Hillsdale, NJ: Prentice-Hall.
- Ausubel, D. (1963). The Psychology of Meaningful Verbal Learning. New York: Grune & Stratton.
- Ausubel, D. (1968). Educational Psychology: A Cognitive View. New York: Holt, Rinehart & Winston.
- Bruner, J. (1966). Toward a Theory of Instruction. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press
- Butterworth, G. (1982) A brief account of the conflict between the individual & the social in models of cognitive growth. In G. Butterworth & P. Light (Eds) Social Cognition (pp. 3-16). Brighton, Sussex: Harvester Press.
- Doise, W. & Mugny, G. (1984) The social development of the intellect. Oxford: Pergamon Press.
- Gagné, R.M. (1987) (ed.) Instructional Technology: Foundations, Hillsdale: Lawrence Erlbaum.
- Kearsley, G., Seidel, R. & Park, D.K. (1993). Theory Into Practice. A hypertext Database for Learning and Instruction, US Army Research Institute.
- Merril, M.D. Richards, L (1983). "Component Display Theory", in Reigeluth, C.M. (1983) (e.d). Instructional Design Theories and Models: An Overview of their Current Status. Hillsdale, NJ: Prentice-Hall.
- Sandberg, Jacobijn A., (1994) "Educational paradigms: issues and trends", in R. Lewis and P. Mendelsohn (eds.) Lessons from Learning, Amsterdam: North-Holland, (IFIP TC3/WG3.3 Working Conference 1993), 13-22.
- Vygotsky, L.S. (1962) Thought and Language. Cambridge, Massachusetts: MIT Press.
- Vygotsky, L.S. (1978) The Development of Higher Psychological Processes (edited by M.Cole, V. John-Steiner, S.Cribner and E. Souberman). Harvard University Press. Cambridge. Mass.
- Wertsch, J. (1985) Adult-Child Interaction as a Source of Self-Regulation in Children. In R. Yussen (Ed). The growth of Reflection in Children (pp. 69-97). New York: Academic Press.
- A: - "Traditional CBT"
- B: - Intelligent tutoring systems and advanced learning environments
- C: - Collaboration, communication and virtual environments, Situated action, shared and distributed cognition
- D: - Learning Theories and Instructional Design
Brazil 97 - 3 MAY 1997
Generated with Harlequin WebMaker