The TECFA Webcam
Back to the people page of TECFA
- Why: As a research unit devoted to explore new technologies
in education and distance learning we have to promote videoconferencing
tools. This is only a first step.
- When: Since the 6 of March 1998.
- What: The hall of our lab. You should see people walking through
after 9 AM CET (3 AM, EST) and before 9 PM (3 PM, EST).
- How : Using an old black and white Connectix QuickCam connected
to a Power Mac 8200/100 and served by WebcamToo.
- Who: The cam isn't working or you want to know more ? Ask Sylvere.
Click on the image below to open a remote window of the snapshot that will also b updated every 30 seconds.
- Onclick, creation of a new mall window containing a simplified version of code within this page
- Change of the location of the present window (to save bandwith)
- Pipe of the timer in the status window (to save place)