OPen ARchitecture for Interactive Storytelling
OPARIS is an architecture for promoting the integration of various Interactive Digital Storytelling components with eachother.
- An API, in the form of an XML schema specfiying the messages circulating in the different modules.
- A technical documentation on how to use this API.
- A Director, an optional module that routes and converts message between modules.
- A Narrative State Repository, an optional module that eables the sharing of narrative data between modules.
- A set of compatible modules (available on request).
For more information, please contact: nicolas.szilas [at] unige.ch
This research has been conducted within the IRIS (Integrating Research in Interactive Storytelling) European project.