Next: 8.2 Programming: the General
Up: 8.1 Documentation on MOO
Previous: 8.1 Documentation on MOO
- Check out the tutorials below. Note however that they are being
created right now (end of october 1995). Excecept for the
section 8.4 which introduces both to programming and
MOO programming, they have not been user tested.
- Start with Canton Becker's Tutorial -
- The Bouncing Ball tutorial is another nice alternative.
- Also do the jduJ's Duck Tutorial - (local copy).
Or/and look at an alternative Duck Tutorial -
- Many Moos have Tutorials on-line.
E.g. see Irradiate's MOOseum on TECFAMOO
(telnet://tecfamoo.unige.ch:7777). The MOOseum has some 'tape-based tutorial' which you you should be able to
find on any MOO (ask!).
- Most MOOs have one or several lists that help people with programming: At TECFAMOO look at the *Tutorials and the *prog-tips mailing list.
Note that you also ought to look at the same time at
chapter 16 which explains how to use the available
editing and development tools.
Daniel K. Schneider
Thu Apr 17 12:43:52 MET DST 1997