- blaxxun interactive Free Browser and free limited server (working, but expensive
technology). See also: german site and the Blaxxun
- Open Community (ex Universal Worlds) from Mitsubishi.
- VNet, a multi-user VRML space running with any VRML 2 compliant
browser (either EAI or script node). Some VNET worlds:Vnet (home site) Entry * Adriadne (includes enhancements) *
Electra City *
- DeepMatrix, Opensource Multiuser VRML client/server. Working technology !
- Parrallel Graphics
- Islands multi-user VRML client (server will be available in early 2000)
- bangis a cyberspace community client. Client for lambdamoo, written in
java 2 and java3d, vrml97 support, vnet and deepmatix support and
more. A cool new project born in Island (Jan/99).
- Pueblo Originally a 2D MUD client/server architure, it does VRML.
- Improv Project at NYU's Media Research Lab.
- HOLODESK, Communicator Multi-User 3D chat environment based on Standard
Web3D Technologies, commercial product, beta testing available (12/98)
- Pantheon (description needed) (
Entry for testers)
- OZ Interactive. Server and plugin (both 2D and 3D VRML 2.0). Both products are
free. (alternative URL Dead project ??? 11/99)).
- Community Place. Server, browser, plugin and CP tool from Sony JP.
(Sony US mirror). This seems to be a dead project (11/99)
- See also Sony's Starship
- Digital-Project.net, also http://mageos.ifrance.com/semiosis/
- Escape 3D On-line "cities"