Index of /guides/vrml/examples/anim-ava/mini-bot
Cute and dumb little Bot ... under construction, I am not yet happy with it !!
Needs lots of cleaning up. It is easier to cut&paste than
thinking about abstraction :)
Note that the current user Interface (the 3 sets of touchSensors) are NOT
meant to be end-user interfaces. They just trigger off all the things that
This example is to be featured in our Vrml Tutorial.
- The goal of this example is to teach:
- Avatar and pet basics with a simple example
- simple key-frame animation
- transform and rotation with state
- show various "moving around" paradigms
- and maybe more, e.g. manipulation widgets/sensors (not yet done)
- Load jules-root<latest>.wrl or just jules<latest>.wrl
- Will maybe build a "proto" version of it, or else do a tutorial
about a hanim compliant piece.... sometimes in not far future.