Research Design for Educational Technologists
Teaching resources ...
Teaching materials have been developed and (partly adapted from my public policy administration's seminar) specifically for a "crash course" at VCILT, University of Mauritius in March 2005. They now also are used in a new (oct. 2005) methodology course taught in our M Sc MALLT.
Notice: Some materials within English slides remain in french. I will try to translate some and leave others (e.g. examples and quotations).
Copyright Notice for all contents in this directory and below
All materials made by myself are available under the Attribution-NonCommercial 2.0 Creative Commons License. [For other materials shown, please check with their authors].
You are free:
Under the following conditions:
- to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work,
- to make derivative works
- Attribution. You must give the original author credit.
- Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work.
- Any of these conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder (Daniel K. Schneider, TECFA, University of Geneva).
Daniel K. Schneider, TECFA, FPSE, University of Geneva.
Last modified: Wed Oct 18 15:35:08 CEST 2006